Thursday, November 14, 2013

Michelle and Don Have a Glorious Sunny Wedding at Crenshaw Hall

 It was so much fun marrying Michelle and Don!  Don liked to joke and being in formal attire and standing up in front of everyone was not how he felt most relaxed.  He and Michelle wanted a simple, elegant ceremony with nothing fancy.  We were so blessed to have such a gorgeous day in mid-October.  I'm glad because it was a day Don and Michelle had looked forward to for a long time.  Michelle and Don worked together at the same place, then Don went into the army, and afterward they worked together, too.  They have known each other for seven years.   I was so pleased that after the ceremony Don told me that he actually had a good time.  Thank you to Gil and Christy Rosado of RGB Photography for these wonderful photos.   Crenshaw Hall  and Christy, their coordinator there, were wonderful to work with, too.
Bradley Junell or Raleigh Event DJ was their DJ for the ceremony, too.  I love working with Brad.  His work is always perfect, he always knows the plan, and he has backups if you need them.  One especially sweet touch that Don and Michelle had was their music.  They had the DJ play 'What a Wonderful World' for the grandmothers to enter, 'Here Comes the Sun' for the mothers to enter, 'A Thousand Years' for the wedding party, and "Make you Feel My Love' for Michelle to enter.  And 'Good Life' by One Republic, and 'Don't Stop Believing' by Vitamin String Quartet for the recessional.  Each piece seemed especially appropriate, fun, and considered.
The music set the tone and their wedding was a joy throughout.  And Michelle told me later that I was right when I said that it would go really fast.
Their florist was James May at the Harris Teeter in Wake Forest.  I've seen him get lovely reviews from other brides, and I'm so glad he is so good..  It was an especially lovely wedding,  to which I give all the credit to the Michelle and Don.  They are delightful in their exuberance and let themselves have a really good time!  I wish them both a lifetime of happiness!

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    It feels so nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on regarding Really thankful to you for starting this.<a href=" http://dandjstudio.com/”>portrait photography Seattle</a>

    ReplyDelete