Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Andy and Jolie's Wedding at The Shrine Club in Raleigh



On 5th June I got to marry Andy and Jolie. They wisely chose the Shrine Club in Raleigh where they could stay cool and have their reception there too. There was also a stage where the wedding party could stand so that everyone could see.

I was delighted for them. They heard about me from Ryan and Jenna who I'd married just 2 months before, so I got to see them at the Andy and Jolie's wedding, too, still glowingly happy.

I'm just getting around to their blog now, but I still remember their wonderful smiles and Jolie's captivating ebullience.




They were especially grateful that the space at The Shrine Club flowed so well with the ceremony room right next to the reception room, and did the catering so that they didn't have a lot to worry about.


Jason Huggins at Island Sound took care of both their ceremony and reception music, and handled a mic for me as well which made is easy for everyone to hear. Flowerama of Raleigh did Jolie's wonderful flowers and her stylist was Salon Blu.

Andy and Jolie had her aunt and uncle from New York to do their photographs. We have them to thank for these. Their company there is Photogenics.

We ended with a beautiful blessing and prayer upon their marriage: 'We ask that the Holy Spirit of love may deepen the lives of Jolie and Andy. May their relationship, which today has been expressed, continue to grow in the years to come. And whatever changes time may bring, let this wedding ceremony remain as a treasured memory and a guide to life. May they always experience that breathless wonder that exclaims: "Out of all this world, You have chosen me. " When life is done and the sun is setting, may they be found then as now, still hand in hand, still thanking You for each other, Amen."

They're a playful and a thoughtful couple, having already navigated some hardship that has caused them to become a couple with a solid foundation of caring and respect in their marriage.
I with them all the best.

They went to the Dominican Republic on their honeymoon and had a fabulous time.
I'm so glad!

No comments:

Post a Comment