Friday, October 22, 2010

Lindsey and Jordan at The Rand Bryan House

I always love the Rand-Bryan House in Garner. It looks fabulous in any season and it's just the right size to feel intimate and warm and yet spacious. I was glad that on October 9th it was all that and more for Lindsey and Jordan. And it was a beautiful fall day besides.

Jordan and Lindsey had been together four years after meeting on a blind date. They were grateful for the love they shared in that they didn't try to change each other and delighted in who they are together. I really enjoyed meeting them. They're clear and thoughtful people who love the home they have and their family of animal companions around them, Rusty, Thumper, and Blizzard.


I especially loved the processional music, 'Wonderwall' by Oasis, and Lindsey's processional music they chose was 'From This Moment On' by Shania Twain. And of course those great dresses for Lindsey's bridemaids and flower girl. Lindsey's sister, Caiti, who is only 13 months younger was her Maid of Honor.

Jordan and Lindsey loved the spiritual ceremony on my website and that's how they came to contact me. I'm glad they did.

We have photographer Michael Lentz to thank for these wonderful photographs. He was great to work with and provided me with these photographs, after getting the couple's approval, only two weeks after the ceremony. That was a treat for me and for Lindsay and Jordan.

The Rand Bryan house has all these wonderful windows in their main reception room that made the fall light sparkle. And their theme of fall colors of really sparkled.

Lindsey's mother was her Wedding Planner. She did a fabulous job and I was grateful for her, too. This picture is of Lindsey and Jordan with her parents.


John from Anything Music was their DJ and did a great job, Cleveland Florist did her flowers with wonderful calla lilies, Swank Cake Design did their cake (pardon my not very good picture of her cake) and Soup To Nuts was their caterer.
Also Martha, the owner of the Rand Bryan House, as always, was a huge help.

Here's my other not so good picture of her friends preparing for the reception. I just wanted you to see how lovely the lighting and their decorations were.



They are young people who have their heads on straight as some of their guests told me. I could tell that, too. Mature beyond their years, with a twinkle in their eyes, I have no doubts that they will have a wonderful future. I wish them all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment